The word “Civics” is by translation to its desired intent “the study of the Rights and Duties of Citizenship.”
The Rights and Duties of the Citizens of this Nation (You) possessed thereby are founded upon the Constitution and the rule of a democratic Republic.
A democratic republic is a nation Ruled by the People.
Your Rights are enumerated in your Bill of Rights, and various other Constitutional Amendments added such as the Fourteenth Amendment which states…
“All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.” (Section 1)
These Rights and privileges granted to the American people to Keep unto posterity to the generations to come is a Duty transferred to us from our American Heritage.
Many have served and many have died for these Rights and Privileges.
Many Rights have been eroded from within our own communities and regions because we have failed in our Duties in using our Privileges such as electing whom we want elected so they DO what We elected them to do in accordance unto the Platform We elected them from.
The PCP USA provides the Platform from which both Party Campaign Promises are made by the PCP USA, and provides an established political beachhead upon which a Candidate may make a stand. And the PCP USA takes it one step further…
We not only provide a Platform upon which to regroup as a Nation, but provide the average income the ability to run for any office; and we provide the constituents of the County a choice in selection for determining which Candidate is most trusted to fulfill the Campaign Promises for that elected office.
Contained within our “2022 Candidates”, you will find the elected offices that are open, the political function of each office, and the campaign promise of what the PCP USA intends to do entering therein through that office.
- 2022 Candidates
We, it would appear, are exceptionally blessed with timing to launch our Party this year in 2022. The potential influence and reformation We the People of Pennsylvania are capable of is remarkable.
In 2022 We the People possess the ability to take the reins to both the House of Representatives as well as the State Senate as well as the Governor’s seat. As a result thereof, We have the power to effect immediate change in statutes and laws. Though there are federal offices also open, our main focus and goal is the institution of PCP Candidates into the State House, the State Senate, and the Governor’s office.
The Platform Promises of our Candidates are:
- Compose and initiate into legislation expungement of misdemeanors and summaries after 3 years.
- Compose and initiate into legislation the restoration of Second Amendment Rights after serving sentence of prison/parole for non-violent and non-sexual offenses.
- Compose and initiate retroactive renovations upon County Grand Juries to include and to focus on the ability to investigate Judicial corruption for impeachment proceedings.
- Enable, if so desired by Defendant, the ability to record or livestream court hearings. (If people witnessed how defunct from Constitutional integrity the Butler, PA. courts are they would vomit…)
- Restore the Constitutional power of the County Sheriff.
- Formulate a plan for the State to take over car insurance (that must currently be paid to private shareholders) for tax deductible purposes.